Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Hansel and Gretel from the witches prosprective

Paragraph 1- Introduction 
Paragraph 2- The witch just sitting at home
Paragraph 3- Describing the house
Paragraph 3- The children going to the witch's house and starting to eat the witch’s house.
Paragraph 4-  The witch invites the children inside
Paragraph 5- The witch gets the children to help her around the house with the chores because she has bad eyesight.
Paragraph 6- The witch almost accidentally throws 
Hansel into the fire but the kids push her in
Paragraph 7- Conclusion and how the witch survives.

WALT: Use sentence structures






Intro-
Hi, I’m Belinda, also known as the witch from Hansel and Gretel. Everyone thinks they know the real story BUT THEY DON’T because they haven’t heard my side of the story.  The two naughty children, Hansel and Gretel, had framed me. I mean, I have no idea why, well I do and I will tell you about it at the end, but here is the real story.


Paragraph 2- 
I live all alone in my lovely cottage and always mind my own business. My hobbies are baking and making spells for good things, not bad things, I mean I was framed about being bad. To make my house, I combined my two hobbies together and that’s how I created my delectable but amazing masterpiece. The floor and walls are made with wafers and are covered in never melting ice cream, even in the hottest of conditions. The rest of my house is decorated beautifully.  


Paragraph 3-
One day, I was sitting on my comfy sofa, waiting for my food to cook when suddenly I started to hear strange noises of kids laughing and eating.

Paragraph 4-
 When I went outside, to my surprise, two kids were munching on my precious house. I guess it looked delectable and made them want to eat it, but it is still my house. How would they like it if I started eating their beautiful house? 


Paragraph 5-
Since they looked really hungry and poor, I invited them for lunch. They thought my house looked like a candy wonderland. This was good for me in a way because I had been living alone and finally I got to meet new people.  I had made some lovely stew and some salad. The kids quickly gobbled all of it up and didn’t even say thank you for the food. Even though they looked so cute, behaved and polite, they were actually just mean, nasty beasts.


Paragraph 6-
 I had bad eyesight, so I asked them politely if they were willing to help me with my chores until I could contact their parents. I couldn’t wait to talk to their parents and tell their parents how bad they are.  They needed to tell their children to change their behavior. To my surprise, they agreed to help. They worked and worked and that started to make me change my mind about them being bad and nasty children. One day, I got them to help me cook and on that very day something I will never forget happened.       

Paragraph 7-  
 I got Gretel to turn on the oven and tell me once she was done. She asked me how to check if the fire was perfect. First, I told her that she had to go onto the second and closest step to the fire and then something I had never imagined happened  . . . . 
Cheeky Hansel pushed me into the fire. Luckily I had only one major injury, that was that I broke my leg and I am stuck in a wheel-chair for the rest of my miserable life!!

Hansel and Gretel framed me just to get a little more rich. I can’t believe they put me in jail just because I looked like an ugly witch since I was an old lady and because I had a whole room of gold from when I used to work and earn all of those gold and diamonds. See I was and still am the innocent and not a single person believed me at all. And this is the actual story of Hansel and Gretel!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment