Thursday, July 23, 2020

The Day I Swapped my Brother!

“STOP TOUCHING MY HAIR YOU EGG,”
I screamed angrily. This is something that happens every day at my house. Sorry for all the commotion. Oh, I almost forgot to introduce myself. My name is Ella and I am the eldest of triplets. As you already know, I have two other siblings, Emma the middle one and who can forget my annoying little brother, Ethan. So, as I was saying this is an everyday problem at my house. Me and Emma never fight, well nearly never,  but me and Ethan well we just can’t stop. It’s not my fault, I mean he’s the one who’s always pestering me. I’ve lost my voice twice because of shouting at him so much!

Today is a weekend so we’re all at home. Oh, how much I hate weekends. Emma and I are sitting down and drawing whilst Ethan torments us! “Psst, can we talk in private for a sec” my sister whispers. We go into my room and lock the door, just in case Ethan tries to pester us. Then she says excitedly almost screaming, “I had this crazy cool dream and I thought we could turn it into reality”. I look at my sister with my hands on my hips thinking it must be one of her dumb ideas again. “ First of all, what is this crazy idea about?” I say, my hands still on my hips. “Well, you know how Ethan’s always pestering us, right. So I thought we could maybe swap Ethan for something. Something like the dog Izzy has,” she blurted uncontrollably. I was blown off my feet the second she said that. I mean, how could a girl as silly as her think of an idea so great!

To Be Continued. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment