Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Here is my Definition of Change!


Define change

uni struc.png
relational.png
extended abstract.png
I am unable to state anything relevant about change
I can state one relevant idea about change
(I can list one part)
I can state several relevant ideas about change
(I can list several parts)
I can explain the types of change and how they occur.
I can explain the types of change and how they occur.

I can alter the variables and explain how this impacts a change.

© The Learning Order. 2012 Julie Mills. All rights reserved

[Term 2 Week 1 - Type your ideas and definition here]


[Term 2 Week 11: Type your ideas and definition here]

Change is when a substance changes into a different thing. There are different types of change like irreversible changes and reversible changes. It can change form/shape, colour, smell, taste. For example, when you make a cake. To start off with you have many substances. Once you mix those substances together it becomes a batter. When you put it in the oven, it changes its colour, shape, smell and taste. An example of a reversible change is an iceblock. It starts off as a liquid form and then when you put it in the freezers it turns into a solid. You can also melt the iceblock so that it goes into the form it was before that was liquid.  An irreversible change is when you can’t undo something you just did. For example, when you fry an egg. It is all gooey and liquidy. Then, once you fry it, it becomes solid and is no longer liquidy or gooey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment