Monday, March 25, 2019

Making Toast (onomatopoeia poem)

Making Toast (Poem)

Chhh, goes the fridge as I opened it to get out some margarine and jam out for my toast.
Next I get the bread, crumple, crumple, goes the bread bag.
I then put the bread in the toaster, chingg.
Tick, tock, tick, tock is the sound the toaster makes as it cooks.
When I open the margarine and jam their lid’s go plop!!
While I wait for my toast, I hear a POP, that means it’s ready!!!
As I spread the margarine and jam on the bread, I can hear a ,Crrrr, sound.
Crunch, Crunch, that’s the sound of of me eating my delectable breakfast!!!

By Tanisha.A.Prasad


2 comments:

  1. I like the way how you typed in the noises of what your ingredients make,Next time I think you should work on proof reading your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tanisha,I like the way how you used lots of punctuation and I also like how you added sounds when you do something.

    ReplyDelete